Your access to and use of this Site and the Service is subject to Vipleyo’s Terms of Service
When you use our services, you trust us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
When you interact with us through the Site or the Service, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below.
1.Information We Collect
When you interact with Vipleyo through the Site or services, we collect automatically certain information, including via cookies. Please read the “Site Visitors” section below for more information.
2.How we use that information
A.To Provide The Services And Respond To Requests
B.For Marketing Purposes
We may use your contact details to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you, upcoming events or other promotions. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt out" of receiving future marketing communications. Note however that as user of our services you cannot opt out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the services, such as service notifications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an individual in the EU), we will only send you marketing information by email if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you or by contacting us as indicated below.
C.As Necessary For Certain Legitimate Interests
We use your Personal Data for the legitimate interests described below:
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To conduct analytics on how the Site and our Service are being used by you for our internal purposes (namely for providing, maintaining, benchmarking and improving our offerings, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns) and to inform our marketing strategy and personalize our communications with you (including providing information on our features and other marketing and service-related announcements relevant to the content and features you engage with).
- To supplement the information that we collected from you with information obtained from third parties (described above) in order to update, expand and analyze our records, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks.
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process, (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our terms and conditions; (d) protect our operations; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
For individuals in the EU, please see the “EU Individuals” section below for information on our legitimate interests and your rights.
As a visitor to our Site, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. This log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request.
Where the information that we collect automatically on our Site is Personal Data, our legal basis for the use of this information is that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in maintaining the safe operation of our Site as well as in learning how Site visitors interact with our Site to improve your use of it.
5.Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data
When you interact with Vipleyo through the Site or Service, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Vipleyo may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Vipleyo affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Service. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Service, Vipleyo often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. Vipleyo may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Vipleyo may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Service to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.